Network Support Services
Crystal IT Solutions offer a complete network data cabling design, wireless networking setup and installation service & fibre. Utilizing the latest category 7 and category 6 standards, our cabling design team will create a cabling scheme tailored to meet your specific requirements.
Our experienced professional will perform a number of industry standard maintenance tasksLike:
Remote Access and On-Site Support: Through the use of the latest technology available for advanced remote monitoring tools, we can professionally manage your entire critical infrastructure as well as their associated applications and services.Our Engineers have the expertise and skill sets to proactively maintain and quickly diagnose and repair your technical issues so that your mission critical applications are available and your end-users can obtain the maximum levels of productivity.
Managed Firewall / Router / VPN: We can provide technical assistance to ensure secure network connectivity for internal and remote users by managing and monitoring your firewall, router and VPN devices.
Active Directory Management: We can manage the directory service to provide access to new users, modify existing users and/or delete old accounts. In addition, we can manage user profiles, group policies and security procedures for your entire organization.
Backup Solutions: We offer back-up solutions for servers and workstations.
In addition, we offer the following network technical support services:
- LAN (Local Area Network) design, implementation, maintenance and deployment
- Server integration, upgrades & migrations
- Internet security solutions including firewalls and VPN
- Network Infrastructure Implementation
- Wireless network solutions
- Remote location access solutions
- Antivirus, anti-spam and malware solutions
- WAN connectivity (remote office connectivity via DSL/ CABLE/ T1 or VPN)
- Desktop deployments
- CAT-6 data cable installation